Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Still catching up.....

Okay so I am horrible at keeping up with posting, hence the Easter pictures below.  But I know everyone loves the pictures the most so I am adding the most recent ones uploaded to our computer.  We went to an indoor soccer field for an easter egg hunt.  It was CRAZY!  Too many kids for us and although they were supposed to be divided into age groups, the older kids didn't really respect those "rules" and took all the eggs for the little ones because they were much faster.  I sound like such a mom, don't I?



Oh rainy days.  Katelyn loved playing in her crib and making a little fort with a blanket.  This was at our old rental house so we had to get creative with the little space we had.  She was all smiles.  I think these photos were taken at the end of April so she is about 26 months.  (When kids are toddlers do you really say their age in months??  Sounds sort of silly to me. ha ha)




Let's see......these photos of Jonathan were taken around the same time, so that would make him around 8 months.....?  Don't mind his pink sleep sack - yes, it was his big sister's.  Sorry buddy, you just have to wear pink sometimes.



Now he is just mad I keep taking pictures of him in pink.  How embarrassing mom!!!


Starting him early with Mickey Mouse.  Grandparents brought him back an cute onesie from Disney World.  I am sure it won't be long before he is joining them.



And of course my little Belle will probably be joining also to see all the princesses.  She is obsessed with most Disney "princess" movies and she loves playing dress up and dancing in her dress!





Quite a handful and VERY high maintenance!


The pictures below are in our new house so Jonathan would be almost 9 months!  Doesn't he look annoyed and sad that I am taking his picture (and on a pink towel!!  ha ha, he just can't catch a break!)


Starting to sneak in a smile.


Crawling to come get me, and the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment